HELLOMy name is Brian. I'm a copywriter in LA.
Some people call me Bert. People who can’t spell call me Brain.
I like sci-fi thrillers, pie, and not taking myself too seriously.
I dislike bad drivers, selfies, and people who still haven't figured out how to use self-checkout.
I’m also a twin. I didn’t choose the dizygotic life, it chose me.
However, I work with my Art Director twin brother, so I guess I can choose some aspects of it.
My story so far:
- Licked coal as a baby
- Acquired a peanut allergy
- Drooled in front of my 2nd grade crush
- Spent 14 more years of development in life's farm system
- Removed a customer's fake leg
- Got a copywriting internship in Pittsburgh
- Didn't get a copywriting job in Pittsburgh
- Creative Circus
- Moved to Boston to write about cheeseburgers
- Ate too many cheeseburgers
- Vanquished scummy landlord in small claims court battle
- Quit job to work with twin brother
- Moved to LA
- Got job to make videos for NBA, WNBA, Pepsi, etc.
- To be continued...